Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Fuzzy bunnies, rockets, and the radiant flares of sunrise...

I'm easily entertained, I'll readily admit. My view is that life is much too interesting to leave alone, uninvestigated, unexplored, and unseen. When you really take the time, you'll find so many things that beg for another look. Sunrises are one of those things, and, though I'm sadly colorblind and can't appreciate the variety of shades blazing through the sky, am blessed to see enough that the celestial painter's work is clearly visible.


And, bunnies... those cute, fluffy, happy little creatures. Why do they even exist? All they do is make more bunnies, eat cabbage leaves, and dig. So, why are they so adorable? I doubt anyone could frown if they held a bunny. Maybe that's how to bring peace to the world? Bunnies for everyone!

One more piece of joy for me is rockets. I loved them as a kid, and still love them as a grown-up. They go wiz, and whoopf, and shoot, and fly! Sometimes they go bang, but other times they go into space. Maybe they don't work, and maybe they do. But they're rockets! You know, I'm not sure I ever did grow up... ah well. I love rockets!

I encourage you all to get out and find something to be fascinated by. It's good for you. Extend the scope of your awareness and embrace a new interest. Bunnies!

- M

1 comment: