Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Marrying the finest woman history has ever produced.

I believe it's every husband's right to put their wife on a pedestal. Not to worship them, but to honor, respect, and cherish. No one could ever convince me that my wife is anything less than a miracle sent my way. I'm alive because of her, healthy because of her, in a fine career because of her, and directly chasing my dream of full-time writing because of her. My life is better in every way because of her influence and presence. I cannot imagine life without her.
 
Beyond all these praises, she is the wisest and truest person I've ever known. Her ability to see to the depths of things constantly surprises me. We talk all the time and so I get to hear what she thinks about a wealth of issues. Because we are intertwined in marriage, we seek each other's advice and thoughts. I value her opinion above anyone else's. She is my partner in life. And, as hard as it is to believe sometimes, she loves me.
 
There isn't a day when I don't thank God for bringing us together. She is my gift, my blessing, my hope, my dream, and a spectacular kisser! (Oh, sorry kids, getting mushy).
 
May all her days be blessed, may the work she does be honored, and may she glow in the hearts of all those who know her.
 
Beth. Isn't she lovely!
- M

2 comments:

  1. To add even more truth to how great she is, she can sure do a fine job of pulling a good prank on you too and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She has a finely developed sense of humor, it's true.

      Delete