Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day

This is a day for love, for joy, and eating lots of little heart-shaped candies. I'm not entirely sure why all this happens on this particular day, but at least we're happy about it. I've often heard it said that this day was invented by holiday card manufacturers and candy makers. Well, who cares? It's a good time for all involved.
 
I have lots more to tell of love, romance, and yearnings ... I'll leave it for another time. For now, I hope you will cuddle with your loved ones, enjoy your favorite beverages, and bask in each other's glow. Maybe even take it to the max, light the fireplace, lay down the bearskin rug, and curl up to spend a cold night playing Monopoly! Woohoo!
 
Happy Valentine's Day everyone. I hope it's a good one.
 
- M

No comments:

Post a Comment