Friday, March 16, 2018

Sharing sunsets with your sweetie

Have you ever shared a glorious sunset with your darling? Do you take the time to enjoy the tranquility of the rain, with your loved one at your side? Would you blink away the world, if only to spend one more sunrise together? Ah, the sweet touch of romance is intoxicating. It's possibly the most overwhelming of all emotional states, causing a plethora of sensations and effects--memory lapses, hot flashes, bewilderment, and giddiness among them. Isn't love grand?

Experiences shared with someone makes the experience far more special and memorable. I have treasured memories of many simple things, just because my wife was with me. It's truly incredible how her presence can lift the mundane to amazing, and the incredible to divine. Anything is better with her at my side. Tonight we watched a fabulous sunset burn its way down out of the sky. She squeezed my waist, gave me a sparkling kiss, and danced back to the car. I'll never forget it.

Sure, I'm a romantic and lyricize everything, but anyone can do the same. Just let your feelings flow (yes, this is one of those times you want feelings to get in the way of logic) and wallow in the froth. Invite your loved one to share in the joy of togetherness, and step into the wonders of nature together. It's well worth the effort, and you may find you'll never want to do without it ever again.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment