Monday, June 3, 2013

Hello World!

Hello world!

I wanted to introduce myself. I am a writer, computer programmer, avid reader, movie nut, and general storyholic. Currently, I'm embarking on the heady quest of becoming a full-time author. It's exciting and terrifying all at the same time.

A little about my stories, they are good, clean, fun for the whole family. I love imagination, and want to bring out that joy in everyone, no matter their age. Mostly, I hope to provide a warm night's entertainment that will tickle fancies and lighten hearts. Everyone deserves a good read.

I have two books up on Amazon.com right now. The Faerie Legacy and To Save a Kingdom. Feel free to check them out. I'm nearly finished with the sequel to The Faerie Legacy and hope to get it up in the next few months.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this new world of blogs. And, possibly I'll even entertain those who come to read a bit.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment