Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Snuggle up to some good books ... mine of course!

During this uncertain time of illness and tragedy, we all need something to slip our minds into a better place. We need good books. We need some escapism. We need fun back in our lives.

My Erahsil fantasy trilogy is perfect for such times, if I do say so myself. These three books are full of hope and overcoming obstacles, and naturally heroes and villains. The stories are filled with enough imagination and twist to please anyone. Yes, they are labeled as a Young Adult series, although I feel the stories are for anyone willing to let their mind drift and be care-free once more.

In short, Phaedra, a girl finishing high school, and later Craig, also her age, battle to save the world of Erahsil from destruction. It's at first an unwilling mission, but quickly takes them on a journey that will see them save two worlds.

I love fantastical creatures and magical places, so I've filled Erahsil with all those aspects. My readers tell me they really enjoy it and I hope many more will experience the wonders of Erahsil.

You can find all of my books at Amazon, here.


May you all be blessed and stay warm and healthy.

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment